Thursday, October 17, 2013

First Email Home


We were all excited to hear from Elder Santacruz! What an awesome first email home. Enjoy!

HOLA Familia!!
Hey this is Elder Santacruz!! How's everything going!? I just wanted to say that I am LOVING it here and that I am so happy here in the CCM(MTC). I feel the spirit here every day! The first couple of days were really long but now I am getting the hang of everything. I love waking up in the morning because I get to learn so much! I have learned so much Spanish that I am speaking it all the time I can pray and bear my testimony in Spanish and we learned how to do that the first day. The food is amazing here and also the fruit and the juice is the best!!! So don't' worry dad, I am getting fed! ha every day I feel the spirit and everyday I find a reason to serve my Heavenly Father more and harder. He gives me the strength and I love it! My companion  and I are working hard and we are learning a lot. His name is Elder King, I'm so thankful for him because he works hard and he loves the gospel as much as me. I have to help him with his Spanish a little but it is okay! I love serving him.
This last Monday we had a devotional and one of the area 70 came and talked with us his name is President Civic, he gave us some advice and it was the best. he told us to love the people and to believe every word we say and to try our best to get those baptisms because they need this gospel as much as I need it! Also today for our P day we got to go to the Temple! so my day started out great it was amazing to be in such a beautiful building and to be close to my Heavenly Father! I did my first sealing today so when I did it I was thinking of my family of how wonderful everyone is and how blessed I am. I love each and every single one of you , I Love you guys because you're my everything and because you helped me get here to have this wonderful opportunity! Everyone has been so nice to me bringing me in. There are about 60 missionaries at this MTC I have met a lot of great missionaries. The MTC president is the nicest man you would ever meet! All the time he says thanks for being here to me and says Heavenly Father is so proud of you. That means the world to me it feels like he is saying it himself to me! Guys I seriously LOVE my mission already and I'm not home sick at all! but I Miss you guys! but I know that this place is where I need to be!



 



No comments:

Post a Comment