Monday, October 6, 2014

La Herradura

HEllO everyone how is everything this week? This was my last week in San Francisco. They sent me to a different area!!!!! La Herradura! in Santiago!!!!! I guess they want me back there to work!! I am super excited! My companion is Dominican he is such a good missionary. Everyone tells me he is a hard worker and that he is super spiritual! La Erradura is a branch and its not a chapel its a house hahah. Its crazy, there is only 35 members that assist weekly so we will see how it goes. I am super excited to be in an area that has a lot of problems because I know the Lord trusts me with his work and I know I can doing anything If I just have the faith!
All is great! I am so happy and I cant wait to start working! I love you all and miss you tons! Ill send pics next week! but I love you! Have a great week! 
I know this gospel is true with all my heart! 
In the name of Christ AMEN!
Elder SANTACRUZ


No comments:

Post a Comment