Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Another Week in Paradise

Hello everyone!!!!!!! I had an amazing week. It all started out with our baptism that we had this week!!!!!!!!!! Alan got baptized, I had the privilege to baptize him and it was so awesome! He's so happy! The baptism turned out great. Many members of the ward went and supported him, it was great! I was just in shock the whole time. I was thinking, wow he is getting baptized and a few months ago he was asking why we needed prophets and why we needed to get re baptized its just a miracle. The next day he received the the gift of the Holy Ghost and he was presented in front of everyone and he just smiled and I was so happy for him. He knows what his purpose is now! It truly is a blessing to know why we're here and that we are members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. 

This week was kinda hard also, I had a pretty bad fever. I was taking so many things so that it wouldn't effect our proselyting time. I asked for  a blessing from my comp and that definitely helped. The rest of the day I had the strength to work through it! We had a lot of success! Now I am better and ready to go haha but everything went well this week can't complain! I am just so happy about Alan! Everything is great miss you all and my companion and I are having such a great time he is awesome! Time is flying by so fast with him! Hope you guys have a great week! Love you!

Elder Santacruz

Three Americans and One Peruvian

Alan's Baptism :)

I love his Cute Daughter Aleah

Alan's Family

So Happy

Rooftops with Elder Story

No comments:

Post a Comment