Monday, April 14, 2014

Can't believe it has already been 6 months.

Well another great week like always! Saturday and Sunday were the best I just loved all the talks that were given. My favorite was probably Uchtdorf's talk. It was so great all we did was relax and just listened with the spirit. I definitely took many things from conference as do I hope you all did. It was the best! We watched conference at our church. A member let us borrow his laptop it was great!

We have been working our butts off this week. My companion and I are so tired everyday and we just have been killing it! The great thing that happened this week was our investigator Alen was asked the interview questions before he gets interviewed for his baptism and he rocked it. He knew all the things he was asked and he is prepared to get baptized! That made me so happy! This week definitely helped with my strength to keep going and to just be happy about everything! My companion Elder Story is such a great missionary. He is so humble and really obedient. We always have the spirit with us and it is so great! We are making the best out of everything. We don't waste time, when an appointment is canceled  we find a less active member to teach or do something that doesn't make us feel like we're wasting time. We are just in Missionary Mode and its awesome! I miss you all and I am so thankful for all your prayers I am doing fantastic! 
I cant wait to send you guys pictures of the baptism! 

Shout of to my man Garth Hunt for receiving his mission call to Mexico Tuxtla Gutierrez. They are so lucky to have you! Shout out to Skyeler McCook for receiving his call to Peru Arequipa. Proud of you Do work guys! Representing Tucson all over the world!

Elder Santacruz



Watching Conference

Companero

Studyingggggg

No comments:

Post a Comment