Wednesday, April 30, 2014

The Mish

Hola como estan! My week was crazy! This last week was Semana Santa and everyone comes here. Usually everyone is out for school and a lot of our investigators were all out of town and so we didn't have a lot of lessons this week. We still worked our butts off  though. We found a lot of new investigators and we met them all by references! Our mission President said that we can't contact anymore because its not effective. Elder Story and I just met new people and we are really working are area! I feel so happy with what we have done, we still have two weeks but we are gonna kill it.

One thing that happened this week is that a family in the ward is having some marriage problems. They are a young couple and have only been been married for 4 years. We have been trying to help them work on communication because that is what their problem is. They were talking to us the whole time about the other person and that's not what you do. So this past week we have been doing family home evenings with them so they have been getting better. We do a lot of activities that help with communication and it seems to be working. I am glad the Lord is helping them! I never knew I was gonna be a marriage counselor wow...
Any way everything is great I cant believe I only have 2 more weeks with Elder Story its kinda sad he is awesome! I am nervous, I think I will be leaving so we will see what happens... Everything is all good I am enjoying life! I can't complain! I love you all! I hope each and everyone of you are doing your part to share this gospel but as for Easter hope you all had a good one I know that Christ still lives and that his church is here for us so let's take advantage of it!!!! Miss you all! That's all for this week folks!

Elder Santacruz
It rained all Week!

Beautiful Rainbow


Soaked!

Really Soaked! 

No comments:

Post a Comment