Monday, January 12, 2015

Good Bye to Elder Perez

Hey guys! How is it going today was a sad day. My comp left to go to another area! Now I am a step dad! I am helping a missionary finish his training he only has a few months! We are gonna teach him Spanish! I cant wait to work with him! Hes from Texas he is a Tongan. Hes so dope I cant wait to work with him we are gonna see miracles! We are very excited to work here and to show the Lord what we got! Hes super happy and has a great attitude! I dont really know him that much I will get to know him more this week then I will let you guys know how hes like! I am so happy to be with him I know he will help me a lot to be a better missionary and I hope I can teach him more as well!

This week was a little wet.... there was a lot of rain so we didn't have too many lessons because we couldn't get to the next lesson but all was well! My last companion Elder Perez wow what an amazing missionary. He helped me so much last transfer we worked hard! My comp taught me the importance of love and kindness he taught it on another level! It was a great lesson! I will forever remember that transfer! 
I am here to make an area very strong! I love this area! The people are amazing. It's a little hard to get there attention but I know we will help a couple people this week! Love you all! Miss you all! Have a spiritual filled week! 
Love, 
E.Santacruz


Elder Perez is leaving :(

We made kites out of sticks and bags :)

No comments:

Post a Comment