Monday, January 12, 2015

La Luz Llego

HELLO GUYS! Wow what an interesting week!

First we didn't have power the whole week! Literally 7 days haha it was pretty lame but hey gotta love the mission! We had a huge storm and it knocked out the electricity but we finally got it yesterday and when we got it we were screaming in the streets saying LA LUZ LLEGO!!!!!!!! haha it was funny but everything is all good! 
 
Another thing that was really cool is that we had some really great lessons this week we had felt the spirit so strong and found so many new people! My comp is doing better with the language he is working hard to get better but it is definitely helping me with my patience hahah  I know this transfer I am going to work on my Christ like attributes a lot harder but I Love him and I need to work on loving him even more! haha
This week we have a conference with the whole mission and so its going to be awesome we are all gonna be together! We are gonna have our turkey dinner woooohooo! but we are going to hear from our mission pres. and just be filled with the spirit! Im pretty excited! Everything is going great! Wow 1 more month til Christmas yeah buddy! I hope we can baptize a family this month! That will just be the best! 
Love you all glad that you guys got my cards! Love you all tons! 
Love Elder Santacruz


SKIMICE! The Haitians sell these popsicles 

Had a lesson with baptist missionaries

Branch Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment