Sunday, January 12, 2014

Feliz año Nuevo

hello everyone happy new years!!!! I love you all!!! I was so grateful to talk to you guys it was so weird and really cool at the same time! I can finally speak Spanish haha it only took me 18 years to pick it up well im not fluent yet but its great. This week was great haha this week we have been preparing La france for her batism this Saturday!!! woot woot!!! It is awesome and I cant wait till this saturday! We have been visiting with her every night and she is willing to do everthing! She is working hard and I know she believes in this gospel. It is amazing to see someone change so quick I know that her faith has grown so strong and mine has grown even stronger than it was before. Also this week new missionaries came to the mission and missionaries that live around the mission home have to come and take the new missionaries out for a couple of hours and they have to place a book of mormon so we went and I had to take an Elder out and it was awesome! Its crazy to think that I was just doing this! It was great the elder was form Peru so he knew spanish and it was easy for him but he has a lot to learn just like me. Also there was transfers the assistants asked me to help out with it and it is crazy but Elder Mata and I are still together and than after this transfer he will probably go somewhere else. 
This week I also lost my camera or maybe it was stolen but I looked everywhere and I could not find it and i was kinda sad cause it had my two tranfers in it and so for a couple days I was bumbed but I remembered that La france got her stuff stolen and she was super sad that someone did it and I gave her words of comfort and I told her that they were things and that things happen for a reason and I felt better after I remembered that! 
All is good here everything was closed yesterday so I couldn't write you guys but I love you all and I hope you had a good new years! I sure did! We all had a sleep over with a bunch of missionaries and we hung out and played games it was fun and we saw fireworks and a lot of people were shooting there guns in the air, crazy!! ha but Im alive dont worry!
I love you all and miss you all happy new year I hope you all will set goals to come closer to Christ!
Elder Santacruz 
shout out to grandma! happy birthday!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment