Tuesday, May 27, 2014

First week in San Francisco

Hello everyone! My first week in the Area was so great! We have a lot of investigators and everyone wants to listen to us so that is great. Its weird changing areas because its like starting the mission all over again but I am getting used to it and I am learning a lot from my new companion that only speaks Spanish... haha but its awesome!
There is a family that we are teaching and they are so awesome and humble. I love it, we taught a lesson this week and it was so spiritual. The family's name is Garcia and I love them! They go to church and everything and in just a few weeks and they will get baptized! I love you all and miss you all! It was so great talking you you all last week! If it seemed that I was a little homesick.. I'm sorry but that's just normal hahah No but I am great! 
love from the Dr Elder Santacruz!


Elder Feliz

This is how I got to my new area!

No comments:

Post a Comment