Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Hola a Todos

This week was so great! We worked our butts of like always. I told my companion that we needed to work harder and he was looked at me like I was crazy. We have been leaving earlier and doing everything over the top already so I told him we need to talk to everyone in the street. We started contacting in the streets to meet new people and it was so great. We met so many new people this week I loved it! Hopefully we can have new progressing investigators soon!

On top of all that we had a baptism this week. One of the girls from the Garcia family was ready to get baptized so she got baptized! We felt SO happy that the family is trying every day to better themselves!
This week I have been hurrying to finish up the Book of Mormon  in Spanish and I read Moroni 7:47-48. It's so great, it talks about charity. I used it a lot this week with the members. I hope you guys read it and ponder on it! Love you all so much! You all look so happy, that is so great for me. The lord is definitely blessing me by making my family happy! Love you all so much, miss you a tonnnn! My work is here though! We are having transfers next week wow.... this transfer went by so fast but I think my companion is leaving idk we will see! I will let you all know next week!
 LES QUERO!!
First baptism of the Familia Garcia

Played soccer in this stadium with my district

No comments:

Post a Comment