Tuesday, July 1, 2014

New Companion

Oh MY GOSH! Guys I have a new companion and I am senior companion. This week was pretty crazy and  I cant believe Elder Feliz left the area. I thought we were gonna have another one together but oh well... Any way my new companion is from Honduras and his name is Elder Centeno! He is so cool. He has about 6 months in the mission and he is such a hard worker! I am so happy to have him as a companion. We knew each other in my other area and we became good friends. We are gonna kill it in our area! Everything is great! He also speaks English so my English will get better because it is terrible! haha

Also this week I finished the LIBRO DE MORMON I was so happy and I felt so accomplished! Its crazy that I started the book not understanding a word and now I understand mostly everything that it says so that is so cool! President Gordon B. Hinckley's promise is true.... if you read the book a mormon in another language you will learn that language!! 

I cant believe how different things are gonna be now that Feliz isn't here but it will be great because I know the Lord gave me this responsibility for a reason to learn more everyday and to progress! I love you all and I hope you all had a great week! 
Shout out to my father Happy Fathers day dad! love you so much!





Elder Drury who just left our zone

No comments:

Post a Comment