Thursday, August 28, 2014

Transfers

Well Familia y Amigos! 
I'm staying in San Fran with my comp!!!! Yeah buddy!! I know we are gonna kick even more BUTT haha but I know that the Lord put us together for a reason and that the Lord needs us in the area to get rid of all of this apostasy! This week we have a baptism planned! His name is Rosfreily and he is a member of the family Garcia! He is really excited to get baptized and to be a member of the church we went over to his house on Monday and wow he shared his testimony with us and he is ready to be baptized. He truly has come a long way and now he is ready to receive the blessings of the Lord!
This week we had a service with all the missionaries in San Fran and they all came to our area to help clean up because there is just a bunch of trash from the Huelga(strike) So we had a great time serving the community and the people were actually happy to see us helping out just a little.
This week my companion and I have been trying to prepare ourselves for the next transfer we have been trying to find new people and wow the Lord has definitely helped us find people. We have been finding 2 people everyday and they seem really interested so will see how their faith will go this next transfer! Also we have been working a lot with the less actives and I am so happy to say that they are changing. They are changing little by little and we have set goals for them to get them reactivated and I know that the Lord will help us with these goals and that the members will back us up as well!
I told myself that I will work my butt off this transfer because this will probably be my last transfer here. I definitely don't want to leave feeling that the area hasn't gotten better or that the ward hasn't changed so every transfer I feel like I need to work harder and be more obedient because honestly time is flying by soooooooooo fast! I know the Lord will help me through the tough times but most of all that I just need the love in my heart to be full!!!!!!!!!
Love you all! Misss you TONSSSS
Elder Santacruz signing out for this week! 

Elder Estacio is leaving us to go home

Elder Hardy is leaving our zone



No comments:

Post a Comment