Sunday, March 16, 2014

This is his work and his glory

This week was just great we have been working our butts off! We have new investigators and one of their names is David and he is 33 years old. He has been taking the lessons with us and he is awesome! We have gotten really close to him! This last Monday we talked to him about faith and we asked him how he can show his faith and we told him faith is important to have but that he need to show his faith! Keep doing all the things the Lord wants him to do like search ponder and pray! We told him to act to show his faith and that he will receive an answer. We told him that these things are true and at that moment we felt the spirit so stong it was so great! I had the courage to invite him to get baptized and and HE said yes!!!! He said to us that he loves when we are around him because he learns so much more and that we are like his friends and so he asked us if we could come everyday and teach him. It was so great! We were like heck yeah! So we have been visiting him everyday and teaching him, its great!
Also this week we had a meeting as a zone and president was there and he gave a talk and told us how we make goals for each month and he was telling us our goals for March and they were pretty high but he was so happy that we want to work hard! The things that will help with the work is being obedient because there is a lot disobedient missionaries. He said that at some times we may ask ourselves well their not being obedient so why do I have to? When I heard this I was like I know Heavenly Father has helped us so much because we have been waking up on time, leaving when we should be leaving, and following the rules. President helped us to keep on going and keep working hard so that definitely was great! His words were so powerful! I loved it!
So remember that missionary that wanted to go home his name, yeah he decided to stay!! He told me that and I was so glad he is a real cool guy I know he is going to be thankful for his decision later in his life!!!
So familia Moronta..... are acitivated and now they are active members of the church😁😳. When Elder Mata and I saw them at church we were so happy!!!! I know that we haven't had a baptism since January but we definitely have reactivated families and thats just as wonderful! I am so happy with the work that we have done!
I know that our work as members will give us blessings and that even better we are doing the Lords work! We get to see many miracles and I have never seen how much the spirit works. As members we need to take advantage of it. It is one poweful instrument, and Im so thankful I get to use it because it works through us! Lets strengthen the work! 
I know that this gospel is for each and everyone of us! Let us share his love and show how great it is!
Elder Santacruz!

This is how far service goes

We teach him Spanish he cuts our hair

PUPPIES

Members have puppies

Putting them to good use

No comments:

Post a Comment