Saturday, July 4, 2015

Honors where it matters most

Hello everyone!! How is it going!? 
All I can say is I did it!!! Yep I finished the transfer and I used all my faith and strength in the Lord! Do you want hear such a spiritual story?? 

This week I had been trying to finish well with my comp, and he is a great missionary just we didn't get a long in this transfer it was always hard to work with him and help him get focused on his mission! It was pretty hard to feel the spirit and to stay focused on the most important things. I feel like had been praying all transfer to find and answer or to feel some comfort from God and it was 2 days ago when I was reading my scriptures and I was reading chapter 37 of Alma and I found a scripture that helped me and gave me the answer that I have been waiting for all this transfer and it says

"Yea, and cry unto God for all thy support; yea, let all thy doings be unto the Lord, anwhither soever thou goest let it be in the Lord; yea, let althy thoughts be directed unto the Lord; yea, let the affections of thy heart be placed upothe Lord forever."

And I just felt relieved when I read this, I felt so happy. I got on my knees for that special moment, I was blessed. I had to put all my thoughts in the Lord. I put the affections of my heart and placed them upon the Lord forever. This truly was manifested from the Lord I testify of this scripture that these things are true.  

I have a new comp!I am still here in Sabaneta! The lord still needs me here! His name is Elder Lopez and he is from LA California. His parents are from Guatemala and president gave me another special assignment, to help him finish his mission strong! I am just dying to work, I want to work so hard to the point where I just feel exhausted everyday when I get home I want that so bad and I am gonna do it! My week is getting better and I am showing God who I really am in these last months that I have!!! Love you all and I hope you all have a great week! 

love Elder Santacruz

This is what President sent me:
Your next comp will be interesting. He has a sincere desire to change. I would like to help him. I have this feeling that if we can help him finish strong, it will change his life. I know I ask a lot of you, but I have great faith in you. You may not get the "honors of men," but you are getting the honors where it matter most.

\


No comments:

Post a Comment