Sunday, March 1, 2015

New Year New Goals

Hey guys!
 
Wow this Christmas was great! Even though it wasn't with you guys I had a great time. I enjoyed the time with you guys on skype, it was so cool to have my family in front of me! It was so nice to see you guys! 

We spent Christmas Eve with members and we ate so much haha by the end of the night I was so dead from eating food but  I definitely enjoyed spending time with our branch! We went Christmas caroling on the 26th and it was so cool, even though it was late we spread the Christmas spirit! 

Now its time for the new year and we all know what that means new goals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wow bye bye 2014 so...... What are some of our new goals? 
Lets be more like Christ this year! We all need to work hard! I need to finish the hard work on my mission this year. I just want continue rising and I always progress that is my goal for the year!
 
I hope everyone has a good happy new year I love you all and I am grateful for each and every one of you! 
Happy new year!
love elder santacruz

No comments:

Post a Comment